Tired Of Fist Fighting For Nickels In Mafia Wars?

1
In June 2009, Mafia Wars swooped in on the social networks to pick up on the success of "Mob Wars". After a $7 million law suit from Mob Wars owner David Maestri, who claimed Mafia Wars was infringing their copyright, Mafia Wars picked up the slack and began a quest for world domination.

And now with 25.9 million active players on Facebook alone, Mafia Wars is becoming THE game to show off your skills and respect...but it 'aint easy.

Getting respect, money, social status and everything else from running a tight Mafia requires inside knowledge. Without it, you'll look like a fool, whilst other Mafias come in and slap you around like a pathetic little loser.

If you're anything like me and you've been playing Mafia Wars for a while now, then you're probably sick and tired of having to beg people to join your mafia while continually getting your butt kicked by other mafias, right?

For me, I always wondered how these other players can build up Godfather points and grow their mafias so fast...and even though I kept telling myself "it's just a game", I really wanted to prove a point, get some street cred and really show off to my friends on Facebook.

Sadly however, I was always getting robbed and losing fights. It gets pretty frustrating, and when trying to build a strong mafia, it's pathetic!

The worst thing about Mafia Wars is that at a lower level, it can take months to start getting high scores and respect. I'm sure a lot of people quit because of this, but I'm not a quitter and I decided to stick with it.

Despite the fact that nobody ever seems to want to join my mafia. Despite the fact that finding weapons and jobs is so darn hard.

And despite the fact that I ran out of friends to bombard, asking to join. But to be honest, I'd rather have top Mafia players anyway! Problem is, where can I find them, and how can I get them to join my Mafia?

Find out how to Dominate Mafia Wars HERE







Post a Comment

1Comments
  1. Thank you Lydia ... going to see it now! :*

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment