OMG - Facebook Slaps Google !!

2
I just saw a screenshot of something I thought that would never ever ever happen. Google being surpassed by another website!

I know, I am pretty amaze myself.

Since Google is not the number one site out there who is...?

Facebook!

Now, wouldn't you want to take advantage of that traffic? Don't know how? I found a great tutorial on how you can start now!

Infinite FB shows you how to build a foundation on Facebook Ads. The best part is this eCourse is literally holding you by your hand and helping you grow to become the expert on Facebook.

One of the best parts is there is no annoyance of quality scores and the ridiculous rules of Google. On Facebook you make an ad and boom, quick easy traffic to your website.

But, there are tactics to make sure you spend your money wisely and Infinite FB shows you how to properly advertise on Facebook.

I wonder what Google is going to be doing now that Facebook will be taking the majority of advertisers away from them.


Click here to get Infinite FB


Tags

Post a Comment

2Comments
  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Traffic exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zubaidah - Thank you for your nice comments. :-[ You will always be welcome to my blog anytime. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment