I got an email from RedGage ....

1
Last Friday, I posted here on "Potpie Girl got her payments from RedGage" and guess what, today I got an email from RedGage informing that I won the RedGage Daily Contest !! Thank you RedGage !

<

As I mentioned in my earlier post at "RedGage offering Raffle Prizes for July", there are DAILY prizes of $50 every day to be won, $150 per week and $400 per month !!

This is all for the contents that you share in RedGage, commenting other contents, recruiting new members and promoting RedGage on the other sites. Easy, right ?

You can view my profile HERE ... as you can see, I am a member at RedGage for month. I am being featured on the 3rd week and I won the daily contest on 4th week.



Now go to RedGage and start making some money !

I will update more once I got the Visa card with my first payment from RedGage ! Yippeee....

Tags

Post a Comment

1Comments
  1. Congrats !! For winning the daily contest and being featured on Redgage. Keep up the good work :-$

    Recent blog:=- Why Golf Swing Training Aids Have Not Worked For You

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment