Potpie just got her first payments from RedGage ! Awesome !

0
I just received this notification from PotPieGirl that she has updated her blog on Getting Paid from RedGage. ( I am on her list, thus I got the notification)

I just become an active member at RedGage about a week ago and uploaded 50 contents now ( links and blogs), and I have earned $5.79 ! Not bad, eh ... for a beginner. And perhaps that I have been active ... I have been on the FEATURED list. Hehehe... thanks RedGage.

You can view my profile at RedGage HERE.

Go to RedGage and start making some money !

How RedGage pays you ? Click HERE.

Once your earnings equals $25, you can request payments from RedGage. Your first payments will be in the form of a Visa Gift Card. And all future earnings will be credited to it. Nice huh, since Visa is accepted anywhere in the world.

Make Money with RedGage now!



Now go to RedGage and start making some money !

Here's also the link to PotPieGirl's blog on her getting her first payment from RedGage. Click HERE.



Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)